Monday, November 7, 2011

Stress

       I have to admit that stress takes up a big part of my life. Of course it is not wanted stress. But that hasn't stopped it from letting it self into my life. I have learned how to manage it and what triggers it most of the time. Me finding out that I have stress/anxiety problems have helped me realize that Im not being myself and that "Finding Me" is what I need to do. And to start this journey I took a 3 week long road trip in October with my grandparents. I came to realize many things on this trip, one of them being that I was not meant to live where I do, that I was meant to live somewhere warm and with not a whole lot of green. I also got to catch up with some cousins and friends that I had not seen for years. And met a lot of really cool new people that I hope stay my friends for a long time. Those reasons and many more have helped me make the choice that I will be moving to St. George, UT in January. All in all it was a pretty stress free trip and its hard being back in a stressful environment. January definitely could come a lot sooner and I would be just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember: St. George in January is not necessarily warm. ;) Good luck in taking steps to change your life and make it the best you can!

    ReplyDelete