So last month I took a trip with my grandparents. We went to Salt Lake, Utah for my cousins wedding, then went down to Provo, Utah to spend some time at my great aunts and check out BYU, we then took our journey to Rexburg, Idaho to spend time with cousins and so that I could look and BYU-Idaho. We then made our last stop in St. George, Utah to see some for family and so that I could also see Dixie College. I loved all of the places that we went.
Salt Lake was amazing cause I got to spend a whole day at Temple square and tour the Conference Center. It was an amazing experience that I was glad to share with my grandma. All of the buildings that I got to see were amazingly BEAUTIFUL and I just kept wanting to see and learn more about them.
 |
| Cousins spending time together at the rental house in Salt Lake before the Wedding. |
 |
| Joseph smith statue at the Conference Center. |
 |
| Conference Center seating. |
 |
| The Organ pipes at Conference Center |
 |
| Salt Lake Temple. |
 |
| Jesus Christ, In the visitors center. |
 |
| Brigham City Temple. This temple is still under construction. |
Provo was also amazing I could see myself living there. BYU was a very cool school and very interesting. I loved spending time with my cousin Mariah. She showed me around the school and took me to church with her. It was great to see how things work over there. I made several new friends and had lots of fun hanging out most of the nights that I was there.
Rexburg felt a lot like home to me. It was a small enough place that I wasn't overwhelmed. But it was still big enough that there was plenty to do while not going to school, and there were enough people that I would be able to make lots of new friends that would be friends for a long time. I took a tour of BYU-I while there and really loved it and could see myself going to school there eventually. While there I stayed with my cousin Haley. I got to play with Gannon and we became pretty good friends. I also got to have lunch with an old friend. Micah Hanks, he served part of his mission in my ward about 3 1/2 years ago and him and his companion became pretty close with my family. It was nice to catch up with him and see how he was doing.
 |
| Rexburg Temple. |
 |
| Me and Gannon the night before I left. |
St. George! I absolutely loved it there. The red rock, the dryness, the activities I got to do. It was all amazing. The first night there I got to climb to the D with my friend Chad and 2 of his friends. It was Gorgeous view. The next day I got to hike Angels Landing with him his brother and one of his friends. It was not something I would have done if I had not been there, but I'm glad I went cause I got to realize that hiking is really fun and the view and the end was definitely worth the work it took to get to the top. That night I got to go indoor rock climbing with my friend Paul. That was really cool, also not something I would have done if I wasn't there. I also went on an 8.5 mile bike ride with my aunt Robin and had a blast. I had started to ride a bike before my trip and getting to do it there in the desert was great. My cousin Tana and her husband gave me a quick tour of dixie and let me know where the buildings were at. I had so much fun here and met lots of really cool people that I decided I wanted to live there. So I have been making plans to move to ST. George in January.
 |
| The last 1/2 mile of the Angels Landing hike. |
 |
| Indoor Rock climbing for my date with Paul. |
No comments:
Post a Comment